CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My Inspirations



Anak-anak saya merupakan sumber inspirasi saya. Alhamdulillah, I've got ONLY 6 children. Ramai juga yang terkejut bila bagitau ada anak enam orang, paling kecik 7 tahun, paling besar 24 tahun!

Kali ni nak ambil peluang to say
THANKS to my children, Aishah, Ajim, Tyrah, Maya, Mimi & Amir for being so patient with mama. Because of them, I can share with others my experiences in teaching children to read. I always say to them "You guys are my 'guinea pigs'!"

Aishah is a a TESL graduate, married(recently) & teaching in SMKA JB.
Ajim(not in picture) will be finishing his studies at Cosmopoint in software engineering by the end of this year.
Athirah is in MMU, doing Accountancy.
Maya just enrolled in Kolej Mara Seremban for her A levels. InsyaAllah she'll be doing Accountancy too.
Mimi is in Form 2, SMATg Amalin Aishah Puteri.
And finally, my baby Amir, is in Year 1 in Sek Ren Islam Aman.

May Allah bless you always... pesan mama, jangan tinggal solat, buat baik pada orang & ajak orang lain buat baik juga. Luv u all!

0 comments: